Sunday, April 15, 2007

Week 8, #18, reflections on zoho

I love Zoho. I wonder what the name means? Anyway, their product seems much more robust than Google Docs and Spreadsheets. For example, Zoho has lots of other online applications, including presentation (kind of like powerpoint) and project planners, to name only two. I can really see students using this to work together or by themselves, but to have access to their "stuff" online.

I plan to share this with the folks at my next high school technology people meeting- the one at my school and the one district-wide. This product (zoho) would be especially useful for our students- with their digital native abilities!

1 comment:

Arvind said...

Thanks for using Zoho and writing about us in your blog, Liz! About the name, Zoho is a play on the word SOHO - Small Office/Home Office.

Please do spread the word about Zoho :-)