- What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I loved the blogging (didn't think I would), online image generator, del.icio.us, wikis, zoho, Library Thing and Youtube.
- How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? It is one of my on-going goals to keep up with technology like this, so this program fit in perfectly. It was so nice to have it all in one place, instead of learning about these things in a hit and miss manner.
- Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? I am using several of them in my library.
- What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? It was hard to remember to go comment on other people's stuff and it was hard to come up with curriculum connections. The easiest part was doing the discovery exercise, then blogging about it.
- If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you choose to participate? Absolutely!
- How would you describe your learning experience in ONE WORD or in ONE SENTENCE, so we could use your words to promote CSLA learning activities? Learn about different technologies in a simple, straightforward, user-friendly web class that you can do on your own time, at your own pace.
Service Advisory: ArtsBeat Is Finished.
3 years ago